Guiding Philosophy for
Show Me PACE Board
- Nonprofit, low-cost administration structure. Property owners must not be dis-incentivized by board/administrator fee structure. Administrator must be able to cover the costs of services provided.
- Market is open to all building owners, developers and finance providers.
- Show Me PACE promotes community economic development and sustainability.
- There is alignment with the interests of mortgage lenders such that every PACE assessment requires mortgage lender consent and institutional grade underwriting.
- The administration is structured to reduce multiple layers of mark ups from various service providers.
Show Me PACE Board of Directors
The Show Me PACE board members are individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience in key sectors impacted by PACE
- Economic Development
- Mark Carlie – Carlie Consulting
- Dave Barber – JE Dunn
- Energy Policy
- Josh Campbell – Missouri Energy Initiative
- Aimee Davenport – Stinson Leonard Street
- Commercial Banking & Mortgage
- Jim Murphy – Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Nic Brinker, US Bancorp
*The Missouri Energy Initiative (MEI) is a Missouri-based 501(c)3 a nonpartisan, nonprofit association of public and private-sector entities working together to increase energy economic development, innovation, and education throughout the state. MEI serves as an independent public policy group on emerging energy issues and focuses on being a trusted source of energy information for Missouri and the Midwest. The organization encourages creative collaborations and promotes affordable, reliable and sustainable energy efforts.