Guiding Philosophy for
Show Me PACE Board
- Nonprofit, low-cost administration structure. Property owners must not be dis-incentivized by board/administrator fee structure. Administrator must be able to cover the costs of services provided.
- Market is open to all building owners, developers and finance providers.
- Show Me PACE promotes community economic development and sustainability.
- There is alignment with the interests of mortgage lenders such that every PACE assessment requires mortgage lender consent and institutional grade underwriting.
- The administration is structured to reduce multiple layers of mark ups from various service providers.
Show Me PACE Board of Directors
The Show Me PACE board members are individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience in key sectors impacted by PACE
- Economic Development
- Ann Auer – Missouri Growth Association
- Dave Barber – JE Dunn
- Energy Policy
- Josh Campbell – Missouri Energy Initiative
- Commercial Banking & Mortgage
- Jim Murphy – Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Nic Brinker, US Bancorp
*The Missouri Energy Initiative (MEI) is a Missouri-based 501(c)3 nonpartisan nonprofit association of public and private sector energy entities working to increase support for energy related economic development, education, research and policy solutions.