See how you can lower your building’s operating costs!
Would you like a way to improve your building while saving a significant amount of money in the long run? With Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing, you can increase your bottom line while lowering your energy costs. PACE financing can pay for energy efficiency, renewable energy and water conservation measures.
PACE financing can also be used with utility energy incentives. Click here to see what energy efficient programs are available in your area.
With PACE, you can upgrade your building with:
- No upfront costs
- 20-year fixed-rate funding which provides immediate return on investment for long-payback upgrades
- No payoff upon sale
- Shared costs and benefits with your tenants
PACE and new construction
- PACE applications are to be submitted to Show Me PACE for preliminary approval. This can be done before, during, or no later than 6 months following construction. The amount financed is subject to the Savings-to-Investment (SIR) ratio as well as a cap of 30% of the appraised value. Because the appraised value will be unknown, the approval is contingent on receiving an adequate appraised value, or the amount of PACE closing proceeds will be reduced on a ratable basis.
- The PACE lien is secured after construction is complete and an appraised value is placed on the building. The customer is responsible for financing development and construction costs in advance of the PACE closing.
- Energy savings will be defined using a theoretical baseline of code requirements, as compared to the actual basis of design for corresponding measures. Measurement and verification methodologies follow standard IPMVP protocols.